– 5 DAYS –
A unique course designed for specialists in the field of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and Countering Improvised Explosive Devices (C-IED), focusing on hands-on knowledge and experience. Students will come across various Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) related scenarios and EOD workshops, as well as tactical training and professional site tours, covering a wide variety of applications.
EOD operators from police, government entities, military and security personnel dealing with explosives.
IED concealment workshop
Explosive range demonstrations
C-IED military scenarios
C-IED civilian scenarios (including hostage scenarios)
Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) basic training
This advanced course focuses on most common worldwide aviation regulatory standards as well as newer techniques recently introduced, best practices and equipment auditing procedures.
Supervisors and instructors in the aviation sector.
Aviation security concepts and procedures
Efficient management of security shift workforce
Design and implementation methods of covert tests and audits
This hands-on advanced training course is designed for Special Force units that are tasked to successfully negotiate complex hostage rescue operations involving Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and booby traps.
Special Force units in the military and security agencies. Trainees from the private sector will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Methods of operation
- Introduction to specialized IEDs and booby traps
- Neutralizing and disarming IEDs and booby traps
- Hostage rescue drills Conducting Red Team activities
– 2 DAYS-
This course focuses on ways to identify suicide bombers carrying explosives on their body and car bombs where the explosive devices are mounted on vehicles (VBIED). In addition, the course covers security measures that address such threats and security processes.
Law enforcement personnel, government employees, security guards, infrastructure security personnel (buildings, transportation, ports and borders) and private security companies.
- Overview of current worldwide terror organizations
- Explosive devices used by suicide bombers
- Suicide bomber profiling
- Early detection of suicide bombing attempts and attacks
– 5 DAYS –
This advanced five-day seminar is designed to educate attendees on commonly used security procedures and Standards of Operations (SOP) and the use of security equipment for training and testing.
Trainers, supervisors and controllers in law enforcement agencies, government security agencies and private security companies.
- Security screening principles
- Red Team activities
- Preparation of simulated IEDs
- Instruction on IED awareness
- Tell-tale signs indicating presence of IEDs
- Live explosive demonstrations at Tamar Group’s testing range
– 1 DAY –
This one-day course is designed to raise awareness and knowledge of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) for non-technical security personnel.
Law enforcement personnel, correction facility staff, government employees, security guards, infrastructure security personnel (buildings, transportation, ports and borders) and private security companies.
- General overview mapping current terror organizations and briefings of terror incidents around the world
- Types of explosives
- Components of explosive devices
- IED hazards
- Awareness of concealed IEDs
Army/Police/Governmental agencies bomb technicians
· Chemistry of explosives.
· Effects of explosives.
· Improvised explosive devices used in terrorist organizations.
· Principles of work at the scene of the explosion.
· Principles of collecting exhibits and samples from the scene of the explosion.
· How to create makeshift laboratories handling explosives.
· Work on the remains and presented laboratory devices.
· Using professional equipment and laboratory dedicated arena.
· Explosion safety at work.
· S. Technical report writing professional interrogation and trial.
· Analysis of explosion sites.
· Identifying the remains of explosives and weapons.
· Explosion scenarios effects analysis.
· How to maintain and control the explosion site.
· Making measurements and drawings.
· marking and collecting Evidence.
* The course includes the study of criminal, civil and hostile-terror activities.
* The course duration is minimum 5 days for basic course, and one month for full course1.