Army/Police/Governmental agencies bomb technicians
· Chemistry of explosives.
· Effects of explosives.
· Improvised explosive devices used in terrorist organizations.
· Principles of work at the scene of the explosion.
· Principles of collecting exhibits and samples from the scene of the explosion.
· How to create makeshift laboratories handling explosives.
· Work on the remains and presented laboratory devices.
· Using professional equipment and laboratory dedicated arena.
· Explosion safety at work.
· S. Technical report writing professional interrogation and trial.
· Analysis of explosion sites.
· Identifying the remains of explosives and weapons.
· Explosion scenarios effects analysis.
· How to maintain and control the explosion site.
· Making measurements and drawings.
· marking and collecting Evidence.
* The course includes the study of criminal, civil and hostile-terror activities.
* The course duration is minimum 5 days for basic course, and one month for full course1.